Casio G-Shock Marine White Series Watch GA110MW-7A
Put your G-Shock style front and center with this extra large GA110 series model in marine white. Sporting a 55mm resin case with analog/digital display, magnetic resistance, auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, and more.
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Pressure rated at 200 metres
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- City code display
- Daylight saving on/off
- Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy.
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer: Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 55 × 51.2 × 16.9 mm