Casio G-Shock GA-100C-8ACR Analog-Digital Resin Watch (Grey/Neon Blue)
Casio G-Shock GA-100C-8ACR Analog-Digital Resin Watch (Grey/Neon Blue) - GA100C-8A
Bold fashion and design combine with perfected functionality in the G-Shock GA-100C Analog-Digital resin watch. Boasting the rugged toughness, style and performance that the Casio the G-Shock brand is recognized for, the GA100C is a formidable analog and digital watch. Shock resistant with an anti-magnetic structure, the G-Shock GA-100C is perfect for all sorts of rigorous sporting activities including motocross, mountain biking, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding and more. For timekeeping reliability you can count on in any time zone even in dimly lit environments, this watch is powered by Japanese quartz movement and features an Auto LED with afterglow for nighttime visibility.
Shock & Water Resistant
For over 30 years since the original timepiece was released in Japan, the Casio G-Shock has kept its reputation as an unbreakable watch. Shock and water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet) the G-Shock GA-100C is suitable for impact land and water sports such as motocross, mountain biking, jet skiing, and scuba diving.
Not only does it boast the shock and water resistance that's synonymous with the G-Shock brand, the GA-100C is also magnetic resistant. Its anti-magnetic structure ensures that its precision Japanese quartz movement is always accurate and reliable.
With a case and strap make nearly entirely made of resin, the G-Shock GA-100C is accented with neon hands that deliver a pop of neon blue color. Leaving a rugged and futuristic impression with its bold and powerful design, this all-in-one analog and digital watch offers the best of bold worlds.
The face of the G-Shock GA-100C is divided into five sections to display its multi-functional capabilities. Aside from the main analog display, two lower sections show the current time in digital format, a countdown timer, a stopwatch and a calendar. Accented by three upper slices to indicate analog world time and seconds sub-dials, the GA-100C gives you all the information you need in one glance.
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- Water Resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time
- 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/1000 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit - 1 second
- Countdown range - 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range - 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other - Auto-repeat
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Accuracy - +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery - CR1220
- Battery Life - Approx 2 years
- Case Dimensions - 2.2 x 2 x 0.67
- Weight - 2.5 ounces